Monday, January 15, 2007

As a wimpy winter lumbers on, we received a mild ice storm today and i stayed indoors reading "The Iraq Study Group Report". The report begins ominously stating that "The situation in Iraq is grave and deteriorationg. There is no path that can guarantee success, but the prospects can be improved." Hmmmm...I don't want to take any sides when it comes to the recent debate on increasing the troop levels. I see valid reasons for doing so and i also admire the sacrifices many families have made for this nation. I can also understand why many Americans want their government to cut and run. So I shall keep my judgements to myself and hope that everyone finds peace and respect.

 
I also watched the movie "Kingdom of Heaven". I think Ridley Scott did a better job with "Gladiator". Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Manoj Govindan said...

"I can also understand why many Americans want their government to cut and run."

Want to try working for Faux News? Should be more fun than working in software :D

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Sarath said...

Hey buddy...Long time ! Hardly see you on yahoo these days.
Hope you have heard what Stephen Colbert said about Fox News - "Fox reports both sides of every story...the president's side and the vice president's side" :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home